The Gloria Dinerman Scholarship program provides an annual award to one of the metropolitan New York City's library and information science programs.
The New York Library Club has been promoting the interests of the library and related professions for over 100 years.
Member donations given each year help to sustain this program. Your help is always needed to ensure that the club can continue this tradition. Please consider including a donation with your membership renewal. You can also make a donation at any club event.
The following schools of library and information science receive the scholarship grant on a rotating basis:
- Long Island University - C. W. Post Campus - Palmer School of Library and Information Science
- Pratt Institute - School of Information and Library Science
- Queens College - Graduate School of Library and Information Studies
- Rutgers University - School of Communication, Information, and Library Science
- St. John's University - Division of Library and Information Science